In December 2016, Parkinson’s UK produced a wonderful series of video explaining some of the basics of Parkinson’s disease. They are a really useful resources for folks who would like to better understand this condition, but are not really interested in the hard-core science. You can find them on Parkinson’s UK Youtube channel, but we present a couple of them here to give you a taster. Enjoy.
1. What is Parkinson’s disease?
2. How does the medication work?
3. How are future drugs developed?
1. An explanation of the clinical trial process:
2. The process of getting a drug from the lab bench to the market: